mAb 2C7 + TDF IVR
mAb 2C7 and TDF will be formulated into IVRs. mAb 2C7 will have activity against gonorrhea and TDF will target HIV.
Preclinical – Advanced (Pre2)
Delivery Route & Method:
Intravaginal - Intravaginal Ring (IVR)
Mechanism of Action:
mAb 2C7 mediates complement-dependent killing of Neisseria gonorrhoeae. TDF is NRTI targeting HIV infection.
- Oak Crest Institute of Science
- Planet Biotechnology, Inc.
- University of Massachusetts
- Nat. Institute Allergy & Infect. Diseases (NIAID)
NIAID: R33, U19
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (TDF)